1. Breast milk provides the most complete form of nutrition for baby.
2. Breastfed babies tend to gain less unnecessary weight.
3. Premature babies who are breastfed do better than those who are formula fed.
4. Breast milk helps protect baby from bacteria and viruses.
5. Breastfed babies' immune systems have a better response to immunizations.
6. Breastfeeding lowers Mom's risk of breast and ovarian cancers.
7. Breastfeeding can help Mom lose the pregnancy pounds faster.
8. Every drop of breastmilk is helpful, even if you need to supplement.