Belly Band Maternity Belt Back Support
Feel like you could use a bit of help supporting that growing belly of yours? Relieve prenatal pain around your hips, pelvis, and back with this belly band maternity belt. The support helps reduce swelling (edema) in hands, legs and feet by relieving back tension and associated stress. Doctor recommended, the pregnancy belt reduces spinal pressure by effectively supporting excess pregnancy weight in the belly.
- ONE CONVENIENT SIZE up to 45 inches to make sure the pregnancy belt gives you the right amount of compression and support throughout all stages of your pregnancy. The velcro band makes it super easy to put the maternity belt on and take it off.
- COMFORTABLE & BREATHABLE pregnancy belt is made of soft cotton so it can be worn under or over your clothes to make it easier to perform your day to day activities.
- Wrap the maternity belt around your belly while making sure the pad is centered and placed under your abdomen
- Place the side without the velcro on your back first. Next, tighten the belt to your liking by pulling the side with velcro, and sticking it on top of the other layer. Adjust as needed
- To remove the belt, simply pull the side with velcro until it comes off